Sadly I haven't posted anything since my last post, and as much as I hate that, it's not my fault this time lol. My laptop decided to kick the bucket and I haven't had the time to take it to the "doctor" lol. I promise to be back in action as soon as I'm able to, I miss you all (though you probably didn't even realize I was gone haha). Hope everyone is enjoying their week.
Peace, Laughs & Lessons
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC ♥
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
(photographed by Ben Ross)
I also thought making a "quick comeback" on June 1st would be perfect timing because today is my gorgeous wife's birthday. We welcome Marilyn Monroe's date of birth, every year on the first day of June, with open arms. An amazing woman with an amazing figure. A talent who just wanted to be loved by everyone she came across. This post is dedicated to you Norma Jeane (Mortenson) Baker. The face of an icon that will be known in this world for decades to come. You are the reason I fancy the 40s/ 50s era and the reason for my love with pin up beauties, thank you. We miss you ♥
HEYYYY!! So I've been ghost for a bit, but no worries I'm still around. Thought I'd do a quick check in and update just to let you know how I've been doing (had some highs and some lows but I don't want to be a debbie downer so forget I mentioned that haha). I'm in the mood to bullet this update so yeah, here ya go:
- Memorial weekend was a complete bust, the beaches were filled beyond capacity.
- I got to wear my (not so) new bathing suit that I bought a while back, but since the beach was full it served no purpose.
- THE HEAT MADE IT TO THE FINALS
- I took my confirmation ASVAB test, so meps is the next step.
- I made my goal for wearing this protective style for a month.
- HELLO MONTH OF JUNE, my birthday is in exactly 19 days.
- I'm turning 22, just in case you wanted to know.
|| WDYWT: bathing suit from Target (talk about affordable) - Sunglasses from Girlprops.com - F21 striped skirt ||