Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dedication: The woman who gave me life


Dear mom,

I won't make this long because I know your attention span is short lol. We've had and continue to have our ups and downs but I can honestly say that I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't around. I continue to hope that our relationship will get better and I look forward to the days that we'll be able to hang out without getting under each others skin. Though today isn't going as planned, I'm glad to spend this moment with you and when I have a job (lol) I promise to shower you with gifts for the future mother's days to come b/c you deserve it. Of course material possessions aren't everything, it's the least I could do to give you something to remember and show that you are appreciated. All I'm really trying to say is I love you and I thank you, Happy Mother's Day

From the bottom of my heart, 

Sabine

4 comments:

Ray said...

nice blog:)

james said...

awww, how sweet <3

Sabine Oh. said...

Thank you :)

Flaviana Boni said...

Nice blog dear!
im following via google and also via bloglovin! Hope you do the same :)
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON