Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lets get started, shall we?

|| WDYWT: Mulberry by Target bag - H&M Divided shorts & belt - Wet Seal cardigan - hat/shoes unsure ||

Wasn't sure which image to use first, granted these weren't the best choices I went with them anyway lol. So, who exactly am I you ask? My friends call me Bini, but you can call me Sabine. I don't want to make this sound like an eharmony profile so let me just quickly run through the important details:

I'm 21 years old
Only Child
Soon to be an active duty soldier in the Air Force
Transitioning (on my way to being completely natural, woot)
Extremely attached to fashion (Duh!)
Dead pin up gypsy w/ tons of wise words = my past life
Advocate for all things beautiful
5'3 in reality but 6'7 in my head
Multi racial
Artist.

I think that's all that's important for now. Anything else will be mentioned along the way.

No comments: