Sunday, February 27, 2011

My nails have a new love


I went to CVS the other day and bought two nail varnishes by Wet n Wild (I can assure you that that's not what I originally intended to go and purchase lol). Anywho, they were only around $1.99 so I thought 'why not.' One is called Club Havana (which obviously isn't pictured here. I took it off my nails already but maybe you'll see it again in the future).




The other, my new nail lover, is called Tropicalia (#201B). . . and I love it! The color is definitely a color for the spring and summer. It is also true to color, what you see through the bottle is what you get. The cons, however, is that this polish cracks QUICK. I don't know if it's just me and the base/top coat I'm using but it cracked/chipped the first day I painted my nails :(
That is definitely a deal breaker but I still love the color and will be using it again. I mean, for a buck you can't expect TOO much so I'm satisfied lol.


(that last photo isn't that cute & does the polish no justice but you get the idea lol).

No comments: