Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Remembering: The Notorious B.I.G

In honor of Christopher Wallace, I'm making a post with two of many of his greatest hits. Songs that, no matter what race or cultural background you're from, you knew AT LEAST one line of the song lol. A true MC who's music will live forever. He's one name that definitely comes up in any conversation discussing old school hip hop. Rest in peace Biggie Smalls ♥
 


 
Juicy (1994)

 
Big Poppa (1995)

Last but definitely not least, the tribute to Big Poppa from Diddy, Faith Evans, and 112:
  
I'll Be Missing You (1997)


May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997
 14 years today

2 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

Love your blog, now following.

Kasia Dusinska said...

Lovely blog. I follow and hope you will follow me back.

Kisses:*

www.kdcloset.blogspot.com