Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lisa Eldridge: Make Up

This post is definitely long overdue! I had been thinking about what I wanted to write along with the videos but honestly, they both speak for themselves. I've never been into makeup up until about 6 months ago when I decided to play with it a little. Watching Lisa Eldridge (who might I add, is one of my favorite people to watch on youtube) and seeing how amazing she is at her job makes me love the art of makeup. I love the craftsmanship that goes into making a face stand out. Packaging has become something I definitely enjoy about makeup, I like to see different line collections and the work they've put into the outside (as well as the inside). So, without further adieu, here are Lisa Eldridge and Madeleine Marsh chatting about vintage collections from the Victorian Era to the 1930s and from 1940s to the 1970s. These videos are outstanding and filled with loads of interesting bits and bobs/ information. Enjoy




For more of Lisa Eldridge, her website is: http://www.lisaeldridge.com/
and her youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/lisaeldridgedotcom

No comments: