Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Accept my apologies


For I have been gone for over half a year! That is so very unacceptable but I never bought a laptop like I said I would. I've been so busy spending my money on other things that, as I've said before, haven't had the desire to purchase one. I figured since I have an iPad and I have this blogger app (which, while I'm talking about it, they need to make one for iPads) that I'd post a little something today. I felt like "dressing up." a casual but cutesy little outfit I threw together. It's minimal items but it works for me. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. I'm TRYING to get back into my blogging nature but bare with me, it's not so easy lol. Toodles dolls. . .

Love,
Sabine Oh!


(thrifted skirt worn as a dress - F21 belt - handmade earrings)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Super cute doll!

XOXO,
Kimberly
KIMBERLYLUXE.COM